Who are Nehemiah Feeding Project Patrons?
Hunger invades all walks of life: the homeless, retired people or seniors on fixed incomes or who are unable to cook, college students living on a low budget; hard working individuals with insufficient income for food after the bills are paid, financially challenged single parents with children to feed; those who are unable to work due to physical or mental challenges, struggling families with small children who relocated in the area and need a hand to get started. Our regular patrons have become somewhat of a family and do what they can for one another.
The Nehemiah Feeding project averaged approximately 22,000 meals a year.
What to expect from Nehemiah Feeding Project:
- Friendly and loving service from our staff, where each of our guests are served with the utmost respect and courtesy.
- Monthly Menus that are available at our welcome desk upon our quest’s arrival.
- The Nehemiah Feeding Project will serve all individuals within the Johnson county area.
- Timely meals served Monday, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 5:30 pm until 6:30 pm.
- Timely meals served every Thursday from 5:00 pm until 6:30 pm.
- Periodic evaluations on our service and meals to identify opportunities for improvement, so that we may better serving our community.
- We require a signature of the head of household and a count of how many seniors, children and /or adults will be dining with us.
- We serve all those who are in need and look to assist in connecting them with other services to help provide sustainability.
* We do not provide mobile meals. All meals must be eaten in our dining facility to ensure we are in compliance with our insurance requirement. If your ministry organization is interested in volunteering at the NFP click here, or just give us a call at (660) 747-5608. We are always in need of committed volunteers to help impact our community.